Thursday, June 15

S-H-I-T

A businessman gets on an elevator. There’s already a blonde inside. She greets him with a bright, "T-G-I-F."

He smiles at her and replies, "S-H-I-T."

She looks puzzled and repeats more slowly, "T-G-I-F."

He again answers, "S-H-I-T."

The blonde is trying to keep it friendly, so she smiles her biggest smile, and says as sweetly as possibly, "T-G-I-F."

The man smiles back to her and once again says, "S-H-I-T."

The exasperated blonde finally decides to explain. "'T-G-I-F' means 'Thank Goodness It's Friday.' Get it, duuhhh?"

The man answers, "And ‘S-H-I-T' means 'Sorry, Honey, its Thursday.'"


At least this Thursday brings RRB to 'town' (any place w/in 3 hours)...




One of my favorites and because, at times, it does feel like I'm a million miles from everyone else out here...

MILLION MILES

- Written by: Willy Braun

Through the windshield tinted blue
I see the sun is going down, and I’m alone again
It’s funny how life seems so real
When all I think about is loneliness in this state I’m in

CHORUS
Out here on the highway stars and AM set the mood
And just like all those movie road signs up ahead they tell me
I’m a ways from home and a million miles from you

The way you left it gave no reason to believe
That we would ever have what we once had again
And the first thoughts on my mind as I climb aboard
My favorite release turned into the wind…

And as the red fades into grey
This long black stretch of asphalt takes me away

Out here on the highway stars and AM set the mood
And just like a James Dean movie road signs up ahead they tell me

I’m a ways from home a million miles from you

4 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Sara said...

Welcome to the world of blogger.com, V!!!

I wish it was T-G-I-F...

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Heather said...

YAY for V's blog!

I love that song too. I feel a million miles away from someone myself.

LOVE YOU! :) Have fun at Randy tonight!

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love you *V*...amy

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger V said...

Amy! I love you and miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home