Friday, June 16

Make it stop...

My stomach is killing me! It's not a hangover...I think I only had 4 drinks last night.

The RRB was fantastic. I enjoy the new stuff so much! The crowd was unbelievably sparse. I don't know what the deal is with Amarillo. They will turn out for Boland, Ragweed and Pat; anyone else is a crap-shoot. Someone on GW asked if they'd be okay getting there at 9. I wanted to tell them that they could actually show at 11 and still get in, no problem.

We had to hunt down a bar before the show last night that was showing the Mavs game. What happened to them? I couldn't watch the last part of the game. Hopefully, Sunday will be a win and they can wrap it up Tuesday night. Toby has tickets to the game Tuesday, lucky for him they're off that night. I'm a little jealous.

My goal last night was to get Randy to sing One Thing I Know. Didn't happen. When I talked with him afterwards, I told him I was going to cry myself to sleep now. So, he gave me a private concert and sang the song for me. HAHAHA...I love them!

3 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Heather said...

That game SUCKED. I hope they pick it up in the next one!

Love you!

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Sara said...

And this is where I find my answer. Yay for Randy making dreams come true!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Oh- and I refuse to talk about that team. I don't know who they were.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home