Thursday, July 20

sleep-deprived

This week has been a whirlwind. I have not been to bed before 2:30 this week, and it shows. I know tonight will likely be another marathon, since it's Chris' last night in town. I have to catch a few minutes sleep before we go out (and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia).

I am not drinking anything besides one daiquiri at the blue light...not enough peer pressure in the universe to change that. I'm more than happy to chauffeur Chris, Manuel and whoever else ends up going out tonight. I just got notice from the DA that I have cases that were set for this afternoon bumped to tomorrow morning at 8:30. Fun!

We had a surprise going away dinner for Chris last night. I feel really bad about this, but I slept through the first hour, hahaha. I could not stay awake. How awful is that? I rallied and drank more than I should have. The last straw was when I took a vanilla vodka shot (not recommended). However, I didn't stoop to doing a shot of mustard like others in attendance.

I'm looking forward to next week and leaving to Ft. Worth/Dallas...and sleeping in this weekend.

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Don't you just hate peer pressure?! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home