Tuesday, January 16

*cough*

*I can't get to sleep. I haven't set foot in the office since we got back from Steamboat. I don't think tomorrow is going to change that fact.

*Congratulations, June! Completing the marathon is a great feat! I love the breakdown you've been writing.

*I found some sort of peace tonight at Charlie's acoustic show. Is it wrong that I feel more at home at that bar than at my house?

*To add insult to injury, I woke up this morning with what looks to be pink-eye. Unfortunately, the length of my attention span is affected by the cold medication and I've not been keeping my hands off the affected eye. I just hope I don't wake up with it in both eyes tomorrow.

Being cooped up in the house this week, I watched a few DVDs:
*Superman Returns - could have been better, but I still liked it.
*Strangers with Candy - not as good as the TV show. I'd pass on it.
*Ant Bully - cute.
*Munich - Second time to see it, I liked it more this time around.

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Thanks for the call last night! I hope you get to feeling better fast. I haven't slept much either since we got back, but only because I've been working my ASS off... bah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home