Wednesday, November 28

fighting sleep...

I'm trying to stay awake until at least midnight. The past two nights, I've fallen asleep around ten and then wake at 2 or 3 in the morning. That's not fun when I have things to do early in the morning (or late in the afternoon).

To pass the time, I've been checking out my Netflix queue and seeing what's coming up and what I've seen the past few months.

This past year, I've become an avid believer in Joseph Gordon-Levitt as a leading man. If you haven't had a chance to see Brick, Mysterious Skin, or The Lookout...check them out! The Lookout was his strongest role, definitely, and Jeff Bridges is pretty great in the movie as well. Anyway, the entire JGL mention was sparked by this New York Times "Screentest":

2 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey V! You can always go to freerice.com and brush up on your vocab!

(or send me some music files!!!LOL!)

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger V said...

LOL! So true!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home