Friday, January 25

6 mins remaining in my work day...

The hearing this morning...moved to Tuesday. I have to admit, I laughed when I got the call from the court coordinator.

shame -

I was doing a crossword puzzle online at lunch today. I could only remember the first letter of the "Egyptian god of the underworld" but automatically knew the "Bartender on 'The Simpsons'"...my old lit professor would be proud.

I've only got four or five songs of Zooey Deschanel's collaboration with M. Ward, and I can't stop listening to them. It's ridiculous, but I love the cover of "You Really Got A Hold On Me." I hope the rest of the upcoming cd, She & Him, sounds as good. Now, I just have to wait until March 18th to hear it.

Also, I've been listening to Nada Surf's latest today. They are streaming the entire cd before it's available on their myspace page. Really nice.

4 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it's Osiris, isn't it? I think Ra was the sun god. I think. Hell, I don't know. I've been too busy turning my auditorium into a rap emporium.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger V said...

It IS Osiris. I got it, but only after filling in a few "Down" clues to jump start my brain.

MC Colt 45! LOL

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Osiris is my boss's name. Funny. HA!

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger V said...

HAHA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home