Wednesday, January 9

Listening to Cross Canadian Ragweed on XM before heading out for an afternoon appointment....

Thanks, to everyone for the texts/calls/"miss you, love you"... I think the singing along to Carolina Morning was the best so far!

I've heard some great/unbelievable stories already...can't wait until everyone's back to hear the rest.

I'm REALLY looking forward to Friday and Saturday. At least I'll get to hear some RRB tonight. I logged out way too early last night and missed my favorite Ryans. I think I was most disappointed about missing those two guys and their bands play in Steamboat this year.

Suzy - can never have too much Reckless
Nikki - I hope the hunt ended with a good resolution
Trisha - thanks...you almost had me convinced
Rebs - nothing better than a Micky! call
Megan - I can't wait to see you
Kathy - perfect Wade song
Cathy - "our" Boland song, LOL
Erica - I knew you'd appreciate the story, the mental image cracks me up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home