Wednesday, February 13

a little warning would be nice...

It's not a great start to the day when you're in the middle of getting ready for work and discovering the water has been shut off.

A sprinkler system is being installed and yesterday they did all the digging around the front and back yards. This morning, the actual sprinkler heads and testing would be performed. Is it too much to ask for a little warning?

The winners of the World Press Photo of 2007 were announced yesterday. There are some amazing shots, most of which I'd never seen.

2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Sara said...

You know I love me some pictures! Thanks for the link. Boo to no water.. that sucks!!!

And thank you for updating.. I was going to razz you if you didn't!!

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger V said...

I knew you'd appreciate them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home