Monday, May 5

just call me master procrastinator...

Stars WIN!!!

4th overtime...I should have been writing a paper. I told myself the game would be over by eleven. Here I sit at 1:25 in the morning and it just ended...two seconds ago. Brendan Morrow, captain of the Stars...totally called it with Bill earlier.

These 5.5 hours were a good escape from a rough week. I received some more news earlier this afternoon, a tiny ray of light...better than the dark predictions we'd heard earlier. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

4 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were the very first person I thought of this morning when I heard about the Stars' WIN! =]

Glad to hear that things are a *little* better. I'll be sure to keep him in my prayers.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Elvira said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger V said...

I had messages from every member of my family...Did you see the Stars' game? My sister fell asleep after the 1st OT. Unthinkable.

Thanks for the continued prayers. A tracheotomy was performed with the hope of avoiding infection. The hope is that he'll regain enough strength to be placed on the track for a transplant.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I was up thru the 3rd and fell asleep waiting for the 4th... I woke up and this was the first thing I heard!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home