Tuesday, March 25

It figures, tomorrow things will start picking up at the office. I'm really ready for Thursday, and seeing Suzy and Trisha. We are going to see Shooter Jennings at Antone's, before everyone else gets in for the weekend in San Antonio. Then, I'll be picking up Cathy in SAT for a side trip to Uvalde and some RRB. (It's been some time now...) We'll meet back up with everyone in SAT Saturday before GF.

It's been a LONG time since I've been out of town for any length of time. This weekend is much needed. I can't wait to see everybody that's making the trip. *Note to self: check ipod for requested R&B songs...LOL

Today, I bought the two-day pass for the Braun Brothers Reunion. If only we could leave on the next plane. I am really looking forward to the trip this year. There are new bands on the schedule and some new faces making the trip. I have a few small trips between now and then, most of them family-oriented. I can't wait for the return trip to Challis.

5 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two more sleeps Sister V!! Can't wait to see you!! =]

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even want to talk to you. Except that I do and you totally aren't answering my very awesome text messages!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger V said...

I haven't been near my phone for the last 3 hours!

2 days...I can't wait, Suzy!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

well I hope I get to see you some time in that little slot... but I can't afford to go to Shooter :(

will you be at the Benefit on Sunday???

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger V said...

:( No. I have to be back in town bright an early Monday, so I can't stay for the benefit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home