Monday, April 28

I stayed with the family this weekend. There was a birthday celebration, visits to a few cousins' homes and watching hockey, basketball, and movies. Some research and writing were thrown in for good measure.

The texts and calls from LJT were great...thanks!

My favorite story from last week was about Mariah Carey's GMA performance. Dlisted summed it up best:

There's definitely a massacre going down at Good Morning America right now. Mimi performed this morning and that shit didn't go well. During "Touch My Body," the back-up track started too soon and Mimi tried to sing her way through it, but you can tell she was boiling inside.

And then about 3 minutes into the performance, one of the back-up singers starts singing her part. Mimi turns to her and sings "Stop singing my paaaarttt...now babbbby..." I hope the back-up singer has made peace with God, because it's over for her.

Hahaha!

GRO was in town Saturday. I should have gone, but just didn't feel like driving. Instead, I stayed in, watched hockey, read a little, wrote a few pages and called it a night somewhere around 3.

The month of May sure came quickly. I am not really looking forward to it. I have something to do every week...and not all fun stuff. I am looking forward to the graduations and weddings I'll be attending. I'm not looking forward to the work-related schedule looming in the background.

I'm getting ready to buy my ticket to Idaho. I feel like I've waited a long time to do so this year, since I had my departing ticket last year around the first of April. Any consensus as to when everyone's leaving/returning?

2 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's go early and stay late! That's my vote! =]

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger V said...

Sounds good to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home