Wednesday, April 16

ow.

My head feels as though it's about to implode.

Random:
August Rush and Into the Wild were a great way to pass the time, today. I enjoyed them as much as the first time. Into the Wild still managed to disturb and amaze me.

STARS lost tonight, but still lead the series 2-1.

Another Tuesday night...not at the Blue Light.

While I may miss out on some things, there are times I'm glad to be exactly where I am.



I'll be spending a few weeks at home for a change. I'm missing Oklahoma, and looking forward to a trip out there. However, that will likely have to wait for at least a month. Although, there are some upcoming shows at the WD that I would love to catch.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

V, you know nothing happens on a Tuesday night!!!

(can August get here faster? please.)

Maureen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home