Friday, May 9

tg

Not only TGIF, but thank God for some potentially great news regarding the health of my friend.

It's been a long, long, long week...mostly of my own making. I chose to drive two hours on a Wednesday night to see RRB. I chose to go out again last night to see RRB. I've got a little bit of writing to do this weekend and some research on a referral, but nothing too exciting. I'm missing Brandon Rhyder here b/c I know I will not make lunch for Mother's Day if I go out. I also need to catch up on some sleep. You know I love to sleep.

I ran into some people last night I hadn't seen in a LONG time. A few, I never would have recognized, had they not approached me. Others, I'd know anywhere, anytime.

I'm not sure what time I'm heading out tonight for the McClure/Cross Canadian Ragweed show tonight, but I'm sure I'll be looking for an escape from all the under 21 kids. Like I say, I love Ragweed, just not Ragweed in Texas.

I'm ready for Idaho...now. I was hoping for an RRB show at the Big Easy, but that's not happening. I wonder if anyone else will be playing in Boise on Wednesday night?

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! Find out what is happening in Boise on the WED. of BBR, I'd be up (down?) for that! Where else is RRB playing? They can't drive all that way just for Challis!

Maureen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home