Monday, March 30

MBM

I got to see the Motorcars this weekend. It was the normal crowd, I still wish they'd move back to the Blue Light. The setlist was great. The crowd was about what I expected. There was however a guy who kept yelling out stuff between songs. Examples: Yeah! Micky & the F'ing Motorcars!, We love the Brauns!, Richard Thompson!, You're Nobody's Baby!... You get the point. I was annoyed, but admit to laughing at the Braun and Nobody's Baby shout-outs. Micky tried to shut him up by following up with Nobody's Girl...didn't quite work.



The rest of the weekend was spent reading, clearing out the DVR, NCAA tourney games and sleeping. There was a family dinner and birthday party in there as well. I can't kick this sinus infection. It needs to be gone already. I know going out didn't help matter any, but you know...

4 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'You're nobody's baby'....LOL, now that's a new one! Hey, I was watching TV this weekend and I saw you.....RRB Live at BB!

MK

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger V said...

Hahaha! That's funny...and I'm grateful for editing on that dvd. There was some sign language going on to the wings of the stage at one point that I'm glad didn't make it to the final version. LOL

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger ~Becky said...

whatever, are you talking about?

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger V said...

Yeah, like you don't know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home