Thursday, February 26

Oh, baby, do you wanna dance?

I have no idea why, but I woke up this morning with The Ramones' "Do You Wanna Dance" in my head. It has stuck with me ALL DAY LONG. I've listened to it on my ipod at least four times today thinking it will go away after each listen...nope. do you do you do you do you wanna daaaaance? It could be worse, I suppose.




The show at the BL Tuesday night was great. I was afraid that everyone and their dog would be at the show. Not the case. It was a good crowd, but there was welcome breathing room. They filmed the entire thing. Actually, they are filming all week and will be releasing a dvd celebrating 10 years at the BL in the near future. We got to hear a lot of old songs and old covers. It was a lot of fun. I ducked out during the encore. I had to get home in time to be at the office by 8:15 the next morning. Getting up Wednesday morning was a little painful (as was seeing a "guest" at the show last night).

I think I'm staying in until Saturday. I'm looking at another night at the BL for Charlie! Very excited to see his show and Jessica will be back in town before her break. Should be a fun night!

2 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger sarah said...

um hopefully charlie gets with it before your show!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger V said...

LOL - He better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home