Tuesday, February 10

bedtime...

Quick post before I pass out:

Go listen to Abbie Gardner & Anthony da Costa! It's my current favorite...you know, besides RK. (*I changed the link to Heather's blog, since she has "Nothing Left to Hide" posted. It's fantastic.)

I had a fun trip down to Austin this past weekend. It was good to see everyone and the shows weren't bad, either.

Sad #1: Only 10 more Late Night w/Conan O'Brien episodes until he shuts down and moves to LA.

Latest book: Supreme Courtship, it's a fun, political novel. I'm flying through it.

Sad #2: We didn't get tickets to see Flight of the Conchords in Austin. :( Apparently, they sold out in around 10 minutes. *insert sad trombone here*

Latest podcast: You Look Nice Today, because the 60 minute escape Uhh Yeah Dude provides just isn't enough for the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home