Sunday, March 8


I realize I never posted about the acoustic show in Austin...it was a great trip. I had a great time, seeing everybody and the music, of course, was fantastic. Thanks for the picture, Meg!

This weekend was pretty slow. I thought about going out to the BL on Friday...too lazy to do it. I think I caught up on the DVR instead. Then, Saturday was full of birthday celebrations. I spent all day with family and ended the night at the JB&S show. There was a great crowd out, much more so than the last time they were through town, and the set was all I could have asked for. Big plus: Brad was back on the drums. I missed seeing him/hearing him at the shows. I'm not sure how the shoulder held up throughout the show, because I stuck around long enough for a hello to JB and I was out of there. I didn't have the desire to stick around for another hour while everyone got things signed/took pictures or whatever...especially with the time change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home