Wednesday, March 4

BL


I am barely recovering from this weekend. There was a lot going on every night, lots of good stuff on Saturday and Sunday/Monday...

Saturday was the final night of the BL anniversary celebration and David's last night in town. Will Green opened up the night with a really good set and then, Charlie took the stage. They played a GREAT set. There were some old songs, new songs, and a few favorite covers. They closed out the night covering "Helter Skelter"...loved it. Lexi, Stephanie, and Jessica kept me laughing most of the night. Matt Martindale got up and sang a few songs. Susan Gibson was also in attendance, but wasn't there to sing, just to enjoy the show.

After the show, I was wrangled into taking a few shots with Stephanie. For some reason, I lingered for some time. I caught up with a few people, met some new ones, and said goodbye to David. It'll take a while to get used to not seeing him around.

Morning came too soon Sunday, I dragged myself out of bed and hit the road...

3 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger ~Becky said...

Did he play my favorite song that I don't know the name of? Ha! I miss Charlie!

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger V said...

Which one is your song? I don't remember! "You Could Be"? He did play that one. He also rapped for about 15 minutes. LOL

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger ~Becky said...

I have to find my cd and listen to it...I'll let you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home