Wednesday, August 23

Telephone rings, who could it be?

Muthafuckin' Samuel L. Jackson...that's who! HAHAHA

I'm sitting at my desk yesterday afternoon, and see that my friend Jeanne is calling on the cell. I pick it up, expecting a funny story. Instead, I hear Samuel L. Jackson on the other end of the line telling me to go watch his new m-fing movie. It told me to stop messing around and watch the movie with snakes on the f'ing plane. He also ordered me to take my friend, Jeanne, with me to watch his new f'ing movie.

Here's the site where you can find it to harrass someone w/a late night call from Mr. Jackson:

Get a call from SLJ

3 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Maybe.. it's my baby

Thanks V! Now it's stuck in my head all over again. That's pretty funny though.. Samuel L. Jackson would scare me!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Erica said...

I can't WAIT till Rebs gets her call...

LMAO

I hope it goes to voicemail!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Heather said...

That is so hysterical, I can't stand it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home