Thursday, September 21

How I love Bob Schneider...

Confession: I have yet to buy The Californian. However, I have not been missing out, because everyday (yeah, everyday) I got to Bob Schneider's web site and listen to the entire cd and his commentary.



I don't know if any of you listen to or frequent his site much, but I highly recommend it. He has the Bob Schneider daily radio show, in which a 'robot' is the dj (you just gotta listen). He's the guest on the Wednesday show, which is my favorite. I have pretty much memorized his commentary to the previous cds he has up on the playlist. His take on some of the songs, the backstories and just random things he spouts are very entertaining.



This latest commentary is funny and covers such things as gansta rock, house parties when your parents leave town, pimp my ride and his sleep-deprived ramblings on superheroes. You definitely get a sense of his personality and humor when you listen (and when you see his live show).



I have only had the chance to talk with him once after a show. He could not have been a nicer or more gracious guy.

So, if you're bored at work or just want something to listen to in the background, check out his playlists...I'm sure you will find something you love.

2 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I *heart* Bob. He should be the father of my children! ;)

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger V said...

He has to get in line behind the Brauns first, right? HAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home