Tuesday, September 26

I'm such a baby...

I didn't go into work again, today. Although this was more an office decision than mine. I called in and (stupidly) asked if there was anything that needed to be worked on today...response: "look these rules up, write a memo, find the proper forms, make sure it's the proper venue, find out what the filing fees are, draw up the petitions, find local counsel and email it to me." I think that's code for stay the hell away from us until you're no longer contagious.

I hate feeling like I can't breathe, and my eyes won't stop watering.

Since I haven't left the house in 2 days, I've watched way too much television. I am officially in love with Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. I don't know which character I like most, Matthew Perry's, Bradley Whitford's, or Sarah Paulson's.

I am also loving How I Met Your Mother, just as much this season as last. I'm drifting away from Prison Break...my ability to accept the gaping holes in logic is diminishing. I do still enjoy Vanished, though I found myself flipping back and forth between it and The Adventures of Old Christine.

Gilmore Girls is back on tonight, and it's on a short leash. I think House will win out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home