Tuesday, October 10

long day

I got home fairly early Sunday. I'm starting to remember some little things from the weekend.

The RK show: I'm never disappointed with a show. I do wish they'd played 52 Vincent...but, oh well. I just remembered this little gem this morning: I love me some me! Hahaha...this was the cue that the boys should not be left to fend for themselves (as far as getting home).

Saturday: I'd forgotten all about the guy that got pantsed while standing at the booth at Adair's, near the end of the Macon Greyson set. His friends were like a pack of hyenas!

Today, I had to wake up a little earlier than usual for a deposition out of town. What I thought would be about a two hour ordeal, turned into lasting the entire day. Just what I'd dreaded.

At least I found a present for my grandma at an old antique shop across the street from the courthouse. The courthouse is the foundation of the town square. At some point, it was redesigned. It does not blend with the existing structures at all...it was a shock when I drove up and there's this modern, marble building in the midst of mid to early century buildings. I will say, the accomodations in the conference room were great!

I'm looking forward to Thursday night. $5 jumbo daquiris & Ryan Turner's in town, at my favorite place, the Blue Light. I think this is the first year I'll be sitting out Chilifest. I just can't make myself go to see Wade and Stoney...not when they'll be back in a much better venue, soon.

2 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I love me some me! LMAO!!

And yeah, I saw that guys ass, and it was NOT pretty. At all.

Tell my baby's daddy that I said hello! I'm jealous... I want a jumbo daquiri too!!

We'll call you from MMC! :D LYMI!

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger V said...

LMAO, Your baby daddy will get a hello!

Maureen, Beede YELLED that (a few times).

The ass, the underwear, the shorts...he took his sweet time putting them back on.

I'm gonna miss you guys this weekend!

As for wanting a jumbo daquiri...think 11/11...ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home