Tuesday, September 26

I really should get out of the house...

I was reading somethings online and decided to read techeblog. I came across this story on information rings.



They carry all your personal information and when you shake hands with someone also wearing an information ring, your information is transferred. I guess it's a good alternative to carrying around business cards. It would also cut down on embarrassing situations where you forget a person's name, since you have the information saved. It's just a bit weird to me.

2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Heather said...

This kind of freaks me out. I mean, what if you don't WANT the other person to have your information... you know, you were just being "nice" and you don't want to give out your number. *shudder*

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger V said...

too bad, so sad? LOL, I'm sorry. I'm loopy for medicine.

I thought the same thing...can you switch the settings so that it gives out minimal info?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home