Wednesday, January 17

Is it August yet?

I am one to plan ahead. This weather is not conducive to that habit.

Snow Jan 18 | Jan 19 | Jan 20

It looks like instead of staying in tonight and finishing some petitions for work, I'll be headed to the store to stock up for the weekend. Outside of my parents' house, I doubt I'll be going anywhere. Perhaps the shows at the Blue Light will still be on; if so, I'll get to see Matt Martindale's new show. If not, I'll be in the market for some DVDs.

I love the cold weather. I hate the driving conditions that come along with it. I much prefer the fall; which it seems like we never really experienced here. It's gone from scorching heat to this frozen state, with no transition in between.

I'm ready for the BBR again. Is it too soon to be looking that far ahead?

3 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Sara said...

No, summertime in Idaho is a beautiful thing. We'll miss you this weekend!

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Junie B said...

sigh.

Idaho.

never too early.

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEVER, V!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home