Tuesday, April 24

Oklahoma!

I went to Oklahoma this weekend, where I literally saw the wind come 'sweeping down the plain'. I was scared I'd get stuck in a bad storm, but the fog lifted just a little after I passed over the state line. No threat of a storm in sight.

The trip was too short. We had a lazy Saturday and Sunday, the weather was absolutely beautiful. We wasted away several hours Saturday in Jamie's backyard by the swimming pool and down the street at the local pizza place. We didn't make it to the Motorcars' show...that ship sailed around four o'clock when we started drinking.

Apparently, I missed a phenomenal performance from Jet. I got plenty of calls, though, and the crowd sounded insane. I was told that if I ever got the chance to see another show...GO!

I've been listening to Todd Snider's Peace, Love and Anarchy all day. I love it and wish I got the chance to see his shows more often.

I think I'll catch a Reckless Kelly show this weekend. From what I hear, they were fantastic at LJT. I don't even remember the last time I saw them...that's too long.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Yes, that's definitely too long. I hope you have a beautiful weekend, and I hope I see you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home