Monday, March 26

Since the first day of spring, not a day has passed without rain. Strange. It rained all day yesterday, and there were at least a half dozen sightings of funnel clouds within the city limits. I watched this all from my parent's house, away from the city. I don't think any major damage was caused, there was some damage to warehouses, but I don't believe there were any injuries. Just a bit unsettling to see them around town.



Besides watching the weather situation, yesterday (and pretty much Saturday) was spent watching the tournament. The Georgetown/North Carolina game made me very happy. I can't believe UNC failed to connect on so many shots in the last minutes of the second half and in overtime. It was remarkable. I feared Tyler Hansbrough would take over the game and carry UNC. Thankfully, that didn't happen. I also wanted an excuse to post this picture comparison from adamriff.com:

I'm looking forward to this day being over, quickly. I have to be in court this afternoon and finish up some research for Wednesday. It will be a long day.

This week:

Wednesday: Ryan Bingham
Thursday: Ryan James
Friday: MMC
Saturday: Greenfest

Maybe, I'll find my way to the Blue Light tonight...

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Heather said...

BEAKER! :) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I can't wait to see you on Saturday! LOVE YOU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home