Friday, April 6

Good Friday

Last night, I went to see Earl Greyhound at Jake's. John told me last week they'd be in town. I am glad I went. I had a great time at the show, and got to see some people I haven't seen in quite some time. The Hartin family was out at the show. When trying to explain how I knew the family, Chet said it best when he said we've never not known each other.

Back to the show itself, the band was full of energy and rocked. I told Chet it was ridiculous how tight they were on "Monkey." The show itself was outside of my usual alt-country/Texas music realm, but that's a good thing.

_____________________________

Here's to hoping my 2 o'clock shows early, so that I might sneak out of the office to catch a matinée of Blades of Glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home