Tuesday, May 1

I wish I was sleeping...

Another Monday night at the Blue Light...this time two Daniels and Charlie. We left later than usual. I planned on coming home to catch up on sleep and here I am, still awake. Morning is not going to be pretty...

The RK show was a bit of a revival for me. I hadn't seen them since Steamboat, with being sick/out of town/ice storms keeping me from the past few shows. I went solo and had a fantastic time! My only complaint is that it was about 100 degrees in the venue.

The rest of the weekend was family time. There was a surprise birthday party that turned into an all-day event. I also watched Grandma's Boy at about 3:30 Sunday morning. It was probably the lack of sleep, but I laughed through most of it. The minor characters stole many of the scenes.

If I could manipulate my schedule, I would be in College Station May 10th. The Charlie Shafter Band is opening for Bob Schneider...two of my favorites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home