Sunday, June 17

counting the hours...

I've spent a good chunk of tonight listening in on Wade and Randy's acoustic show in Austin. Time tomorrow will stand still, I'm sure, since I've been looking forward to this show for such a long time. Randy has a new song that he co-wrote with Micky that sounds FAN-tastic.

I'll be heading to Dallas and then Austin later this week. I can't wait to get away from here, if just for a few days. I'll be catching another Wade & Randy show in Waco, plus John Mayer and probably Reckless Kelly & Wade in Bellville.

Surprise! I watched some movies this weekend. First, I watched Diggers with Paul Rudd, Ken Marino and Maura Tierney, among others. It's about this group of friends in 1976 on Long Island that find themselves in the same job that their fathers were in, clam digging. I liked it, but it was very sluggish at the beginning. I'm not sure I'd sit through it again...even for Paul Rudd.

Remember when I said I'd watch anything Will Arnett is in? To prove this, I watched Let's Go to Prison. I have to admit some of the movie is funny. Will Arnett made me laugh and I was almost able to accept Dax Shepard (he is not a favorite of mine).

I've been sucked into John From Cincinnati. Greyson Fletcher, who plays Shaun Yost, is the reason I'm watching. His interactions with his father, grandfather, gram, John and Bill are my favorite parts of the show.

2 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

where did you listen from? we had the BEST time... crazy, but fun...

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger V said...

On the phone! LOL

I heard tons of songs, I don't know how much of the show I heard...I do know that I had to stop because my battery on my cell phone died.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home