Tuesday, June 5

Lord, beer me strength...

Today was just the worst. I was counting the minutes until five so I could get out of the office. Then, I got a call around 4:40 that I would need to hang out for some documents. Perfect. I ended up staying until around six, and in the end I couldn't even access the documents because they were sent over in the wrong format. I know what I'll be wasting my morning working on...

+I hate that July 4th falls on Wednesday+

I crashed when I got home. I woke just in time to trudge through America's Got Talent to see Fallon Franklin. I'm happy that she did well on the show, because I would have been very bitter after sitting through some of the acts until it was her time. Here's hoping she does well in Vegas! I think the first time I saw her perform was in Austin four or five years ago. I never get to see either her or Blake Powers up here, but I love their sound.

I also watched Kathy Griffin's new stand-up special and My Life on the D-List. Hilarious!

I got some calls from Randy & Wade's show last night at Cheatham Street Warehouse. They started the show off with some new stuff. Plus, Randy sang my all-time favorite "One Thing I Know." That song never gets old for me. I can't wait to see them in a few weeks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home