Sunday, June 10

I didn't do much this weekend. I dug around my parents' house looking for some old books/cds/papers. I didn't find everything I was looking for, but I found a couple of things.

I also watched a few DVDs, Catch and Release and The Fountain. Has anyone seen The Fountain? It stars Hugh Jackman and Rachel Weisz. I was mildly disappointed in the three arcs of the film. I was left wondering what was left on the cutting room floor, and would they have made the film better. Not one of the arcs was completely satisfying.

I liked Catch and Release, much to my surprise. However, I'm pretty sure if it featured anyone besides Jennifer Garner and Kevin Smith, I would probably feel differently.

Sopranos finale and the premiere of John from Cincinnati tonight...I hope both are good.
________________________

Well, I know some people were disappointed in the finale. I liked it. My dad hated it... I don't want to spoil it for anyone that hasn't watched yet.

I began watching John From Cincinnati, and then took a phone call. I missed about 1/2 the show. I guess I'll have to catch another airing this week.

2 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Sara said...

That reminds me.. I want to see Catch and Release. Wonder if it's OnDemand yet?

You're a movie nerd, have I ever told you that?

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger V said...

No, you haven't...but I don't think I could deny it. (Or being called just a plain nerd...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home