Thursday, June 7

Runnin' round, chasing what I can't find...

I've spent a good chunk of the morning researching a case that I wanted to avoid. It's only research, I keep telling myself. To top it off, I'm not even reading interesting case law. I'm stuck reading the about the procedural issues...hoping to find something worth arguing. No such luck, so far. I know I'll find something. Even if it means following up on footnotes or reading all the articles cited, I will find something. (That's more of a Stuart Smalley daily affirmation for myself than anything...hahaha)

My background music has been RRB this morning...From Live at Cheatham Street to Just a Matter of Time, with all the acoustic shows I've got thrown in as well. It's pretty sickening to feel so nostalgic when listening to some of the old stuff.

I've got nothing to prove and there's nothing left for me to lose...nothing more to me, than just a memory

How long has it been since I heard that song live? I'd say at least a year. I wonder how much I'd have to plead to hear it at the acoustic show...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home