Wednesday, June 6

I never believed I would see/say this...

The Anaheim Ducks win the Stanley Cup! I can't even begin to explain why I am so dumbfounded.

The game tonight was ridiculous. It wasn't even a contest. 6 to 2. There was a penalty shot that wasn't connected on, break aways that never materialized, it just wasn't a good night for the Senators. I totally called Scott Niedermayer winning the Conn Smythe. How could he not? He's one of the best, ever. Now he's won 4 Stanley Cups...this one with his younger brother Rob on the team.

They become the first West Coast team to win the Stanley Cup.

___________________________

My favorite distractions lately are the Clark and Michael episodes. Michael being Michael Cera (George Michael Bluth) from Arrested Development and Clark Duke. The episodes follow their attempts at trying to land a deal with a television network for a show, in the vein of a documentary. Funny stuff.

Today at the office was much better. I got some things straightened out that were eating at me yesterday. I think I need to get out of town for a bit...two more weeks. Two more weeks until John Mayer, a wedding on the water and seeing some friends. In the meantime, I'll appease my need to get out of here with a trip to see the Motorcars, yet again, in Amarillo. Bonus, Bob Schneider next Wednesday...it's been too long.

2 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

A Day w/o Bob is too long!!! *sigh*

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger V said...

I SO agree with that...countdown: 2 days. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home