Sunday, December 2

Brauns, Brauns, and coming up? More Brauns...

I got home not too long ago from a great weekend in Dallas/Ft. Worth.

  • Magic markers,
  • clean-cut Willy,
  • harrassing Muzz,
  • setlists,
  • shots, shots and more shots,
  • 6 a.m. barnstorm,
  • got a guitar...
  • Waffle House Courtney
  • "What's a man gotta do to get milk poured on his car?"
  • Christmas tree
  • Micky!
  • why can we not leave a bar at at normal time, like normal people?
  • "You Shook Me All Night Long" (*best part of the weekend...I don't think I've ever laughed so much - I was in pain)
  • Neiman Marcus disco ball tree + robots
  • they're ALL with us
  • gang fight in front of Razoo's and six of Ft. Worth's finest
  • free tequila shots
  • "Lonely All the Time"...right into "Little Mama"
  • La Quinta - Spanish for rendezvous
  • ...and last, but definitely not least...to the left
I am beat this morning...I came in after court and just want to fall asleep at my desk. It was great seeing everyone. I wish I could've brought you guys and the amazing weather back home with me.

Hoping for a fast week - with Reckless in town and some Charlie Saturday night...

3 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Sara said...

I don't even want to know... I'm glad you had a good weekend with the loonies!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Oh God... I almost forgot about the chocolate milk guy... "I didn't do NOTHIN'...."

BWAHAHAHAHA! What a great weekend!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger V said...

Loonies is right, Sara!

You were missed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home