Friday, December 7

two more hours...




The week flew by, and as expected, this afternoon is d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g along. I would love a nap, or pretty much anything but what I have sitting on my desk right now. It will probably keep me occupied for the next few business days.

I'm ready for the RK show tonight, I'll try to remember to take some pics for you Maureen! LOL

I have this "recipe" for Margarita Jell-O shots I'm dying to try. Maybe, I'll go out to the Strip this afternoon. I took the last of my tequila to my parents' house over the Thanksgiving weekend and have yet to re-stock.

There's an area forecast for the dreaded rain/snow storm the tail end of this weekend. I'm hoping it won't interfere with my plans to make it to Amarillo, Tuesday night, for the Randy/Jason/Chris Knight acoustic show. I've already wiped my schedule for Wednesday morning and am really looking forward to seeing the show in the two different settings.

NYE is fast-approaching, and I still don't have a clue as to what I want to do. Stoney @ the Wormy Dog? RRB @ City Limits? RK @ La Zona Rosa? Nothing at all? I'm planning on making a decision this weekend, so I can figure out where the heck I'll be driving/staying.

3 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh thank you, V! My WB is back!!!!!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger V said...

That picture's courtesy of Dawn, from the show @ Gilley's.

I took a few the other night, but I haven't checked to see how they came out.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Dawn Renee said...

haha, I was just about to say...I think I took that picture! That was a fun night! I'm happy that I got to see you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home