Wednesday, March 19

road trips...

They really aren't much fun when the only things waiting on the other side are mediations, hearings, or conferences. In the past few days, I've traveled 600+ miles for work. I don't mind the driving. I actually enjoy the time in the car to listen to music/podcasts. However, I don't enjoy driving 2 or 3 hours for a 1/2 hour conference or even worse, a 2 minute hearing.

At least next week's road trip will pay off bigger dividends. I can't wait to see everyone...I can't believe I haven't seen most of you since December.

Family's coming in for Easter this weekend. The immediate family is going to the Tech/Texas baseball game Saturday afternoon. I haven't been to a Tech baseball game in such a long time, so that should be fun. I just know I need to stock up on sunscreen before Saturday.

My bracket is set for the tournament. I have absolutely no confidence in some of the picks, but I don't foresee all four #1 seeds advancing. We'll see how the first weekend goes. I'll be watching at the office as soon as I get in from an appointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home