Tuesday, June 3

what a speech

I was flipping through channels around 9 and saw NBC going to a special news report; flipped over to CNN in time to see the Obamas entering the arena in St Paul...

Regardless of political ideologies, party affiliation, personal opinions...it was a historic night. The speech was something else, gracious and pretty captivating. It struck the perfect tone. I can't wait to see the final months of the race and how everything turns out.

Jessica and I were back out at Tom's/Blue Light last night. We saw Will Green's opening set and then Charlie took the stage (a little later than usual) around midnight. We had a good time though. Amazing dancing was the highlight of the night. Ha! I can only describe it as frustrated attempts at sign language. I'm so glad we were sitting in the corner, so it wasn't apparent we were laughing our asses off. It was unofficially Bob Dylan night...which was alright with me. My favorite of the night was the new arrangement of Illinois. It sounds great stripped down. I was skeptical but they completely won me over.

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

Your right; it definitely was historical.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home