Tuesday, August 26

Anyone else watching the Democratic National Convention? Hillary Clinton closed out the night tonight; Michelle Obama last night. I didn't watch last night, but finished my paper in time to watch tonight. Whoever wrote the speech should be commended. I'm not sure that it cured all that ails the Democratic Party, but maybe it helped. The passage about Senator McCain sure did start out nice...and then took a 180. Again, the writing was remarkable. I can't wait to hear tomorrow night's.

Entire speech here: ABC News

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hillary brought it last night, and I was proud of her.

(I have Michelle's speech on my blog if you want to see it. She's great, but the Obama girls at the end are equally so. Sasha for President in 2040!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home