Sunday, August 3

2 work days to go...

I'll finally get to see Cross Canadian Ragweed again...outside the confines of this state. I'll see a full RRB show, which I don't think I've seen since May. I'll see RK - sans the vodka veil (or attempt to, anyway). It will be good to see MMC with an enthusiastic crowd, too... and, of course, George DeVore. Is REK on the list this year? I remember having a great time during his set last year. He's another that I just don't get to see much more than once a year.

One of my favorite trips, with some of my favorite people. I can't wait to leave the office Tuesday!

4 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger suzy said...

Yay!! Yep...Bobby Keen will be there, too!

Two more sleeps, then we can all live happily ever after (at least for a week).

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to see all you ladies and Bobby Keen!!! LOL!

MK

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun this week!

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Have fun, I'll miss hanging in the sober section with you....
Wave at me when you fly over :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home