Thursday, August 21

I promise I will post about the last few BBR days, sometime. It's saved on my computer at home, which I haven't turned on in four days. I have been going to bed entirely too early or too late this week. I don't know what's going on.

I'm a day late, but I just listened to Boland's "Comal County Blue". I had no idea how much I missed hearing Jason's voice. Is it wrong to say it sounds like the old stuff? I didn't hate the most recent cd; it just never hooked me. I think I might love this one. I love that "Alright" makes an appearance. I love hearing JB and REK singing together. I love the dark songs, the reflective songs, and oh yeah...Noah's unbelievable.

P.S. I have washed the hoodie/jacket that I wore out by the fire...and it STILL smells like I live in a smokehouse. Seriously.

3 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger suzy said...

They freaking mistreated Noah on "Outlaw Band" but what a great song and sound!

I'm surprised my hair doesn't still smell like a bonfire. It's bittersweet I suppose. ;-)

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger V said...

Yes, they did! I can't wait to see a live show...what crazy acrobatics will he be doing during that song?

You're right...I'll just say the smell is a souvenir from the trip. Ha. I'm going to have to run it through a few (or a dozen) more times.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have no wisdom on getting the smell out, but wanted to reiterate some serious JB&S love....the new CD just mesmerizes me.
(And, oddly, the Princess Cat. She was nearly in a trance listening with me last week, and that's not usual for her.)
Still miss you....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home