Wednesday, August 20

I should be sleeping...

I woke up ninety minutes early today, was dragging around 6:30...and now, I am wide awake. Tomorrow is going to suck.

I've spent the majority of my time tonight reading and writing. I was out of the office for Idaho + sick days last week. So, I'm playing catchup on some cases. In addition, tomorrow, I'm putting in a leave notice for Steamboat + extended stay. Thank goodness I work in a great office.

At the end of the work day, I entertained myself with visions of possible videos for RK's Love in Her Eyes. I hope they put the submissions on their website. I am dying to see what people produce for the contest.

2 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

couldn't we have known about the contest BEFORE Idaho? so much 'drunk' in her eyes footage up there!!!!!

M.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger V said...

exactly...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home