Sunday, August 24


Tonight was the first episode of this season of Mad Men that I thought was really great. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it. If you watched...OMG. The flashbacks, the ring, the new girl, the salt... I loved every second of tonight's episode.

There was one line spoken by Peggy's mother that was so perfect while she was in the state ward. "I'm goin', but I'm not leaving." So good...and exactly what I'd imagine everyone would want to hear.

I'm freaking out a bit about my schedule this week. I've got a brief due Wednesday and feel like it's 70-80% complete. I could probably finish it tonight, but I need to get to the office early tomorrow, so I'll like put it off until tomorrow afternoon. I want to have the entire morning Wednesday to review/edit everything. I know I can delegate most of the end bits to the staff, but I hate not doing it myself. I have a real problem not reviewing everything with my own eyes until the thing's placed in the mail. I re-check everything...standards of review, case citations, dates of incidents, addresses, spelling of names... I just feel like it's the least you can do in situations where it's likely the client's last shot at reversing the court's ruling. The point of all this being, I should have reviewed my schedule earlier. I will not have time to do this Wednesday. I guess this means I know what I'll be doing Monday and Tuesday nights. Fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home