Tuesday, September 9

It's ridiculous how sleepy I am. I'm reading everything I can (work-related or not) to try to keep me awake. I've got the ipod on and continue to fight falling asleep at my desk. The weather is a contributing factor. It's a pale gray outside, threatening to rain. Fall's definitely just around the corner. Yesterday was the same gray sky and rain throughout the day.

Saturday night was a much needed break from being at home. I knew it was going to be less than ideal circumstances due to the multiple band lineup and game broadcast at the bar. However, I ended up having a good time. I was there to see CSB, but the Hogg Maulies and Will Green were also good. I just hate the overcrowding in the bar on football weekends...and they weren't even playing in town. The feed of the Tech game was grainy, so I usually had my back to the screen watching the actual telecasts of the Texas/UTEP game. Brady sent me this clip from the game that is so AFV, but I laughed nonetheless:



Things spotted Saturday: grinding action that had Tracie and me in stitches; B getting a little excited about the show LOL; plans for a spaceship; hairstyles that Rebs wouldn't have been able to keep her hands out of...

I was planning on going to see Jason Eady tonight at the Blue Light...but that's not happening. I'm going home. I'll save it for Thursday when Ryan James is back in town...and the acoustic set with RK Friday afternoon...and RK and RRB Friday night. Good weekend coming...but not fast enough.

1 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you on the sleepy, sister!


And it's unreal how many times Brady has watched that clip on his own...and laughs everytime!

~Becky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home