Thursday, January 29

I really should have gone to bed early last night. I keep trying to find something to distract me, to keep my attention, but I am failing. I need to find time for a nap. These cases just aren't that riveting...

Up for tomorrow:

* in-store with Pat Green - should be fun for my nieces
* early dinner with some high school friends
* meet-up after with others for a few drinks before the show
* RRB/EYB show at the amphitheater (hoping it will be nice out)
* race to Jake's following the show to try to catch Macon Greyson

I usually don't get that much music in a few weeks, much less one day. We'll see how it goes. I'm fighting the urge to drive somewhere Saturday...

4 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger icuprincessnurse said...

Jealous of Pat time!!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Dawn Renee said...

I'm still sad about not being able to come this weekend :(

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger ~Becky said...

"others" huh? haha!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Elvira said...

*ahem* LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home