Monday, January 26

Today was a miserable day, weather-wise. It was freezing this morning. Then, the sleet mix hit, and finally came the fog. Now, we're experiencing a light snowfall. I really don't want to go to work tomorrow. I just want to watch movies and read the new book I picked up, Schooled. I've got a two hour drive for a final hearing. It should be a straight-forward hearing with maybe two or three witnesses, total. It's the word "should" that always screws you in the end.


I had a quiet weekend. We went out to a birthday dinner and I spotted someone that looked like Sweet D's twin (for the three of you who watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia...I was tempted to throw a ball at her head). Apparently, Elvira was not stingy with the tequila behind the bar at dinner. I was in poor shape the rest of the night...like loopy and uncoordinated.

I woke around noon and wasn't sure that I wanted to know what was going on at Gruene Hall. A part of me was glad I didn't end up making the drive down. I haven't really had any down time since returning from Steamboat. The other part of me wanted to get in the car and drive as late as six that evening to see The Stragglers in Dallas. Oh well, there are other weekends... I'm not even sure what I did that night. Obviously, it was very exciting.

P.S. I think I finally kicked the Steamboat cough! *fingers crossed*

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger Erica said...

YAY for getting rid of the SBC! That thing was naaaaaasty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home