Monday, February 2

Friday was a whirlwind. The PG in-store bled right into dinner and then, it was off to the bar for a bit before the show. The second I stepped out of my car, I immediately regretted not wearing an actual coat to the show. It was around 38* at that time, and the temperature continued to fall. I missed the first 3 or so EYB songs, but got to hear "Enough is Enough", so I was happy. RRB took the stage and I was already sick of the crowd, the cold... I left with about 30 minutes left in their set to see Macon Greyson. The promise of good music, a smaller crowd, four walls, and heat was too much.

I didn't do much the remainder of the weekend. I worked on some files, watched movies and read my book, Schooled. The book is a fun, fast read...highly recommended if you like Gossip Girl/Mean Girls. I watched Eagle Eye and Stop-Loss this weekend. I also caught up on Friday Night Lights.

Eagle Eye was fine, not great but not awful. I enjoyed Stop-Loss, but that was probably due to the cast more than anything. You know how I love Joseph Gordon-Levitt. It was a little too Ryan Phillippe-centric...and, yes, I realize he was "the star" of the movie. However, I was just as interested in the peripheral characters' stories.

I'm looking at, what should be, an uneventful week of mediations, telephone conferences and in-office appointments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home