Tuesday, January 20

Re-post...

My sister, Becky, posted about a project her friend's son is at the heart of, The Micah Project. I'd encourage everyone to visit the site and, should you be moved to make a donation, send it to:

Micah Johnson or "The Micah Project"
P.O. Box 453302
Garland, Texas 75045-3302

_________________________________

I'm still battling a cough that just doesn't want to die... Other than that, it's back to business as usual. I had a great weekend in Ft. Worth, Austin and New Braunfels. It was fantastic seeing everyone, and meeting some of you for the first time. I'm always up for a trip to Austin...no matter the reason. Seeing Django at the Mean Eyed Cat was highly entertaining. I almost talked myself into seeing the Motorcars again this weekend, but I have a birthday dinner to attend. Gruene Hall was great, as always. The company all weekend long was top-notch, I miss you guys.

This week, I'm (still) reading God Save the Fan by Will Leitch. I'd recommend it to any sports fan. I've spent much of the week listening to my podcasts (PTI, UYD, WWDTM) and (surprise!) Reckless Kelly.

3 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger suzy said...

I miss you more! So glad we were able to spend some time together.

And I promise to give God Save the Fan a shot!

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger ~Becky said...

Thanks for spreading the word V! He got 129 letters yesterday : )

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger V said...

Suzy - You PROMISE?! I'll buy it for you to read on a roadtrip. Hahaha!

Becky - de nada

 

Post a Comment

<< Home