Monday, April 13

SF

There's not too much to say, the trip was great. The weather was fantastic. The company was even better. Sunday came way too soon. While we didn't hit every tourist spot in the city, we had a fantastic time in an awesome bar on Haight and laughing, laughing, laughing.

We were walking down Haight Saturday afternoon trying to figure out our next destination. I spotted punch bowls on a few of the tables, and pointed them out to Erica. That was it. Destination located. The "punch" turned out to be rum punch. We had the seasonal Ginger Lemonade and followed that up with the House Punch. Best money spent all weekend. We also made some new friends and took over the music for much of the late afternoon/evening. The bar was like a black hole. Jeremy, a guy sitting next to us tried to give us some tips on a good time to hit the bridge, suggestions as to where we might go later that night. Two hours later, he's asking what happened to the bridge at sunset? Every time we'd mention leaving he'd just start to laugh, it's sad that he knew we weren't going anywhere any time soon. LOL

Sunday was a beautiful day spent on Pier 39. Rebs and I hit the Golden Gate Bridge and then headed there for lunch. They had amazing drinks. I'm still trying to hunt down the ingredients for mine...soooooo good. Time to catch my flight came much too soon.

The show Friday night was fun. It was great seeing them in a different environment. There were a lot of people out to see the show. I think MMC has a new crop of fans. We pretty much shut the bar down and then headed to Mission. There was a stop at the Beauty Bar and then off to a Taqueria. I have no idea where/how we ended up there, but we had a great time. LOL

_____________________

I got to see a full RRB show last Wednesday night. In a word, it was fantastic. I was willing to drive two hours on a weeknight to see them because I knew I wouldn't be fighting a crowd. Amarillo still hasn't caught on, and I plan on enjoying it while it lasts. It was great to see the guys and talk for a bit afterward before heading back home.

I'm heading to Austin tomorrow afternoon for the weekend. I have no idea what we'll be doing tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to Sunday, though. :)

2 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Nachhhoooooosssss baaaaabeeeeeey!

So much fun. I miss you already!

 
At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I shoulda looked here before I sent my email today! still waiting for that answer though!

MK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home