Monday, October 30

odds and ends

No Tech win, yesterday. How can they not score in the entire second half?! The rest of the games were great, though.

I'm kinda looking for a new car. I say that, because there's no car that I'm really interested in. I'm happy with the car I have now, just looking for a newer model with fewer miles. MPG is the key to selling me any car. I'm not much into the other options, an AUX jack would be nice, but not really necessary. I'm easy. We'll see if I actually end up getting one before the year ends.

Fantastic night out last night. I'm actually not dreading Monday, all because of Adam Hood. I haven't seen his show in a few years. I last caught him at Poor David's Pub (the old one, on Greenville) opening for Stoney. I'm looking forward to it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home