Thursday, October 19

As much as it surprises me to say it...



Careless is my favorite cd of the year. I love RRB's Just a Matter of Time, but there's something about Careless that resonates with me.

I think I'm in the midst of the longest stretch I've gone without seeing the Motorcars this year. I haven't been to a show since September 6, is that right? Wow...so maybe it wasn't such a long time ago, it just seems like it.

I just chose MMC over RRB again, yesterday. I'm going to stay around here for an all-MMC weekend, rather than traveling for RRB. I somehow doubt I'll regret it. I'm even tempted to go to McKinney next Friday for the show, but I'll probably stay in town for Wadergate (aka Raidergate). It's been awhile since I've seen those guys (not counting Wade).

I paid off my Steamboat account today, and can finally echo Heather's sentiments. CAN WE GO, NOW???

Well, it's not Micky Braun Monday or Willy Braun Wednesday...so how about a pic for Thank God for the Brauns Thursday and a nod to Steamboat? LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home